- 3/4 cup unsalted hulled (green) pumpkin seeds or pistachio nuts (organic or sustainably produced)
- 3 (or more if you love garlic like I do) organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chunk of organic ginger (the size of your thumb)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated organic Parmesan Cheese
- 1 bunch organic dandelion greens (about 2 cups, loosely packed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 2 – 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil (doTERRA is my favorite)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup organic extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil (for brain health)
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt (I offer this on my wellevate site)
- Black pepper, to taste
Add all the ingredients to your favorite food processor starting with the nuts or seeds, and dandelion. Pulse the ingredients together. Add each of the other ingredients to the bowl until they are very finely chopped. If you want the pesto sauce to be more moist, add more oil.
I have eaten this with chips, bread, and added it to my noodles. I also use it on top of eggs, meat and more. Dandelions are great for detoxifying the liver. Nuts are great for brain health and pistachios have been known to help men with ED. Try it out in your kitchen and have fun with your food!