Get Excited To Get Healthy!
Step 1: Preheat Oven to 250 degrees and make sure you have the following ingredients:
- Burdock Root
- Organic Vinegar (Try Whole Foods Brand 365)
- Baking Soda
- Filtered Water
- Glass Pan
- Fill a large bowl with a teaspoon of baking soda, 3 Teaspoons of organic vinegar and fill the rest of bowl with filtered water.
- Soak the root for 20 minutes in the bowl.
- Scrub the root with a clean sponge or vegetable scrub brush
- Leave the skin as it contains nutrients
Step 5: Making Tea – Time to Enjoy the Fruits of Your Labor To makea cup of tea from loose herbs, place about 1 teaspoon of dried burdock root in a tea strainer. Pour approximately 7 ounces of hot or boiling spring or filtered water over the herbs, and let it steep for at least 1 minute and a maximum of 20 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Remove the strainer and enjoy. It is a very earthy taste. For variations to this recipe, you can add a drop of essential oil of your choice. I sometimes enjoy a drop of lemon or orange essential oil.
Suson Essentials | Leading You To Wellness | 847-738-0242 | Jodi@SusonEssentials.com Schedule Today
A great resource to learn more —> Benefits of Burdock: https://draxe.com/nutrition/burdock-root/