Cooking Italian Meatballs….
With Essentials Oils
*Note: All ingredients should be sustainably produced or Organic. Meaning food grown without chemicals and pesticides.
Cooking with Essential Oils, makes your food so vibrant and delicious. Your tongue will be doing the Happy Dance!
1 pound ground beef/pork/or chicken
2 pieces of hearty bread (multi-grain or Ezekiel)1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt or Hawaiian Black Lava Sea salt1 drop dōTERRA Black Pepper essential oil (You Can Buy Essential OilsHere)
2 drops dōTERRA Fennel essential oil (You Can Buy Essential OilsHere)
2 drops dōTERRA Oregano essential oil (You Can Buy Essential OilsHere)
1 drop dōTERRA Basil essential oil (You Can Buy Essential OilsHere)
1⁄2 teaspoon organic onion powder
- Preheat oven to350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crumble bread with your hands into a bowl, then add all other ingredients and mix.
- Form into 2 inches balls and put in pot with about 3-4 inches of filtered water.
- Place lid on the pot and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.
- Add Your Favorite Marinara Sauce and Enjoy!
Enjoy Your delicious Meal!
Reinvented By Jodi L. Suson-Calhoun