Homemade Lemon Pasta….
Made Using Essentials Oils
*Note: All ingredients should be sustainably produced or Organic. Meaning food grown without chemicals and pesticides.
Cooking with Lemon Essential Oil is uplifting and healthy for you too!
1 cup all-purpose flower
¾ cup semolina (Note: You can use all semolina or all-purpose flour if needed.)
1 teaspoon Celtic or Hawaiin Black Lava Sea salt
1 drop dōTERRA Lemon oil (You Can Buy Essential Oils Here)
1 tablespoon Olive oil
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Combine dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- Form a well in the center of your dry ingredients and pour your wet ingredients inside.
- Fold with a fork until pliable.
- Flour your countertop and place dough on top, kneading with your hands for 10 minutes until smooth.
- You can now use a pasta machine or roll it out with a rolling pin and cut into strips with a pizza cutter.
- Boil in salted water for two minutes.
Enjoy Your Tasty Meal!
Reinvented By Jodi L. Suson-Calhoun