Cooking Garden Marinara Sauce….
With Essentials Oils
*Note: All ingredients should be sustainably produced or Organic. Meaning food grown without chemicals and pesticides.
½ medium organic onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop all Vegetables in 1-inch pieces and place on a cookie sheet (no Teflon please; read about Why is Teflon So Bad and What Are the Alternatives. )
- Mix Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a separate bowl and sprinkle over chopped vegetables.
- Combine dōTERRA Oregano oil, Basil oil, Rosemary oil and Olive oil into a small bowl and pour over vegetables. (You Can Buy Essential Oils Here)
- Bake for 2-3 hours or until all vegetables are soft and translucent.
- When done, let cool and grind up in a blender and add ½ teaspoon of baking soda to get rid of the acidity in tomatoes. Note: You can add extra seasonings if needed.
- Warm on the stove as needed.
Enjoy your Appetizing Meal!
Reinvented By Jodi L. Suson-Calhoun